Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pretty Polka Dots and Patio Peach Trees



Just showing you some fun "Springy" things from the Shop today. You all know I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE Polka Dots - so these black and white shallow bowls are right up my alley. Plus, I put them on a fun new plate rack that my dear friends, Wendell and Becky, made for me. This plate rack can be custom ordered in many colors and it is the perfect piece to show off your favorite dishes!!! Notice the March Lillies, Casen picked those for me - AAAWWW!
Yellow Plate Rack - Happily TAKEN! - More on the way!
In the garden, you will find our new Patio Peach Trees. They are in full bloom right now and they are gorgeous. They come in a beautiful, vibrant fuchsia and a pastel, candy pink. They are perfect for an accent planting - only reaching about 5 feet tall by about 5 feet wide. INSTANT BEAUTY! Happy Planting! Cathy Cobblestone

P.S. Happy Birthday to my SWEET, SWEET Mamaw, Ruby! I love you!

3 comments:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh Cathy! I LOVE these Peach Trees! They are so colorful and lovely! Wish we lived close! I would snap those up in a second! Love your cheerful blog! Maryjane Lee

Julie said...

Cathy,
Your pictures are beautiful! My daughter would love those dishes (polka dots are her favorite!)
Are they for sale?

Blessings,
Julie

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Hi Julie, hope you get this message - I'm so happy you like the blog! It is so exciting each day to see who checks in. In reference to the "polka dot" bowls, they are for sale. They are shallow bowls, I guess you would say, perfect for spaghetti. They are $5.99 each. If they are something you are interested in - just e-mail me (address listed under my profile) and I will make sure you get them. I have 6 of them in stock. Thanks so much for the inquiry. Have a great day!