Friday, April 18, 2008

Wishing you a BEAUTIFUL Weekend!



Just wanted to wish you all an absolutely splendid weekend. Another gorgeous day here in Kentucky - hope it was that way at your home!!!

Back when I first started blogging in about,-- oh say --, mid February, I posted on the tulip bulbs I had planted in some good ole' boots I had. Well, one of them bloomed yesterday and I just had to share it with you. These boots just make me smile and happy - just a fun lil' twist on a planter.

Second picture was to welcome the guests I had yesterday at the farm. "The Leadership Green" group came to visit and tour Cobblestone Farms. They were also touring several other local farming operations - focusing on Agriculture in our community. This program is fantastic - luckily I was able to a part of it the first year it was in place back in, oh my goodness, 1999. Doesn't seem that long ago!! Anyway, it was a pleasure to have them, I hope they enjoyed their visit, and I love being able to help out when this county has been so incredibly amazing to us! So thank you Leadership Green!

Have a blessed weekend!
Cathy Cobblestone

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Just wanted to wish you a beautiful weekend too!
I sent you an e-mail from MJF a couple days ago, hope that is ok!