Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Art In The Alley

This past weekend we celebrated the Fourth Annual Art in the Alley Festival in our wonderful quaint town of Greensburg. Despite getting off to a rainy start, the day turned out to be a beautiful one filled with lots of artisans, clowns, musicians and many shoppers. My Dad and I had our display next to the neat brick wall, nestled in the corner of the lush Harmony Garden behind the Plaid Peacock. We so enjoyed our day together visiting with everyone. I commend all those who worked so hard to put on such a wonderful event - it was a great time had by all.

Have a beautiful day!
Cathy Cobblestone

2 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Sounds like fun! We have something similiar to that nearby called Art in the Park.

Have a great weekend!
Tammy

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Oh I wish I could have been there!

Smiles,
Lea