Monday, August 25, 2008

New Goodies in Store for You!



Thought I'd share with you a few new things in the shop today. This whimsical pottery just arrived last week and I LOOOOOVE it! I think no matter what your style whether it be cottage, country, prim, or even contemporary - a lil' whimsy just lightens and brightens the space. They all have scriptures on them as well - so it's fun and inspirational - how perfect!



These small platters would be perfect for a wedding or housewarming gift.



Love the beautiful colors in this large platter!



Isn't this the cutest spoon rest? I've never had a spoon rest and I've always wanted one - so I kept one of these for my self (I can't help it) - so cute!



These pretty pastels are sweet for maybe a get well, birthday, or thinking of you.

You all know I love to paint and I've always wanted to paint pottery. So this is going to be my next venture. It's gonna take me a while to get it going - I have to invest in a few things but I'm so excited. Do any of my blogging friends paint pottery - I could use any tips and pointers you have to offer!!!

So wish me luck and I'll keep you guys posted - first I have to find a few more hours in the day!

Have a splendid week!
Cathy Cobblestone

12 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I love all of it! I especially love that spoon rest! And if you figure out how to get more hours of the day, please let me know! :)

Have a great week, Cathy!
Tammy

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Pretty pottery! I used to paint pottery years ago but went to a woman's home where she had the kiln and paints and unfired pottery. It was a lot of fun!

Bella Della said...

I love these! Sooo cute. I think they will sell really well. Hope you had a great weekend!

Missy Wertz said...

They are all so cute!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

So very, very cute! You are right. Everyone should have a little whimsy in their home!

Elise said...

How cute!! I wish I could come to your shop.
Elise

Nancy Rosalina said...

I love everything, especially that first plater...I have that same verse in a frame hanging by the front door...I read it everyday! Thanks for posting some of your treasures from your shop....want to see more!!! Blessings, Nancy

cherry said...

Hi Cathy...those are sooo sweet and vibrant. Where did you find the black/polka dot pottery? I love it. cherry

Sue said...

I love all these pieces. I wish I lived close enough to come to your shop. The pictures you have are so inviting!! I am still amazed at your beautiful flower arrangements. What kind of zinnias do you plant that make such beautiful arrangements?

JenW!~ said...

Oh how lovely, Who wouldn't be pleased with all those goodies.

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

YOUR PICTURES ARE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL AND UPLIFTING...

CathyJean said...

So cute!! I want one of each :)
I would really LOVE to see your shop in person. Love your pictures, thanks for sharing!
Hugz,
Cathyjean