Thursday, August 7, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

I thought I would share with you a few pictures from my dear friend Kathy's son's wedding. Now, even though I helped with the flowers, she had many of her close friends lending a helping hand - all of which were absolutely wonderful. So let's just say, it was a team effort. And even though it was warm, nope, let's just say it - down right HOT!! - it truly was a beautiful day. This wedding was meant to be casual with a light hearted atmosphere and all who came enjoyed themselves as they danced into the evening.

But can you believe, that I did not get one picture of the wedding party or the front of the house where the wedding actually was????? OH ME, another one of my mistakes. Actually, I was running around everywhere doing last minute things - I had to lay my camera down - So sorry I missed it. Some of these pictures are before everything was complete - they were working on the cake as I was snapping that one(notice the arm on the right of pic) and the chairs were not around the tables yet. Just so you know, the bride looked beautiful and all of the attendants wore sweet raspberry colored dresses and the men all looked sharp in their tuxes with matching raspberry vests and ties. The colors were beautiful against the lush green landscape.

So BEST WISHES Jordan and Whitney - may your lives together be richly blessed.

Cathy Cobblestone

1 comment:

GranthamLynn said...

How pretty. I really enjoyed the photos.