Tuesday, November 18, 2008

No PEEKING...

No, just kidding. I thought I'd share with you a few pictures from my small shop. Remember, I say small - but with a LOT of heart. I'll be introducing you to a couple of the artists of the goodies shown in the slide show in the coming days. I just love having them as a part of the shop.

I want to sincerely thank everyone who came out to visit during our Christmas in the Country this last weekend. I wish you all could have been there!!! The weather was far from delightful but the smiles made it all worth while.

I think I'll start decorating the house now that I've survived the weekend. Hope everyone is getting filled with the Christmas spirit - I AM!!!!

Many blessings to you all!
Cathy Cobblestone

11 comments:

cherry said...

I so wish I could visit your store...what a fun colorful place to roam! I am glad your open house went well...love the name you chose. cherry

Kimberly said...

OK Cathy, how jealous am I? You, my dear, are living my dream with your beautiful shop! Everything looks so wonderful! I'm glad you shared those great pics!
Have a great night, Kimberly

CozyGirl said...

I love all the pictures of your shop! It looks wonderful!
Janae :-)

Raggedy Angel said...

What a woderful, delightful, Joy filled place! Lovely treasures!
Beth

Sue said...

I LOVE EVERYTHING!!! This would be a perfect place to have (if I were talented enough to make it look like yours). BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!

tincanlily said...

You have a beautiful shop, just as I thought. So cherry and colorful! Love it. Your head must spin with all the ideas you have!
denise

Luckiest Girl.... said...

How adorable...it looks like a place in my mind I have always dreamed of creating! God has blessed you with wonderful talents!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

What a beautiful shop! It is enchanted!! I would love to shop for friends and family at a place that like!! Well done!!

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Thank you all so much for you incredibly kind words. I treasure each comment and I wish I could meet each and everyone of ya. Many blessings to you all! Cathy

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Oh, how I would have loved to be there for your Christmas in the Country! I'm glad it was a success!

Tammy

Jean said...

Cathy, everything is just perfectly beautiful and would put even Scrooge in the mood for Christmas. I so wish You were near me, so I could come and drool in person. You have a great evening.
Jean in Virginia