Monday, June 22, 2009

We've been to the beach...

....and we had the best time. I missed you guys - sorry I've been gone for a couple of weeks but a lil' R&R was needed and I feel very blessed to have spent this time with my family.

Here Casen is doing what we did most evenings - building sand castles by the ocean. And then we would hunt sea shells and sand crab - lots of fun and laughs and wonderful memories made.




So now I feel rejuvenated and ready to get back to work. Actually, I did a lil' creating while I was there but you'll have to wait until "What's in Store Wednesday" to see. I'll give you a hint - it's BLING!

And we will be planting a couple thousand plants this week - yes, it's time to get those mums started - so we are back in full swing.

It's great to be home!

Many blessings,

Cathy

5 comments:

Tolentreasures said...

Great that you had a break! Can't wait to see what you have done!

Cathy

Debbie said...

The trip to the beach sounds wonderful. Glad you had a good time.

Debbie

Darlene said...

I sure wish there was a beach closer to us. Sounds fun! Can't wait to see the bling!!

Jean said...

Cathy if anyone deserved a rest its you, but you were surely missed. I can't wait to see the "bling"
Jean in Virginia

Unknown said...

Glad you could take time with your family at the ocean! We usually try for peaceful time here on Lake Michigan! I have family not too far from you and enjoy seeing your work. I'm a garden designer and my husband and I have created iron art & architecture for over 18 years. My blog also links to our website showing our work. It is all to the Glory of God! Blessing on the work of your hands planting mums!