Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Travelin' Chicks are coming to Cobblestone...

...this Saturday from 9-2 cst. This very talented group of ladies (proudly named the Travelin' Chicks) will have handmade candles, children's bows and sweet accessories, jewelry, and even some cookware. I wish I had pictures to share but I haven't seen all their wonderful wares jus' yet.
It will be a small lil' gathering but I'm sure they will have some great things to choose from. Do I dare say it.... yes, great gifts for Christmas. It is right upon us you know.
Come and join us if you can - we'd love to see you!
And to all my "far off" friends - I'll share pics with you later.
Happy Thursday!
Cathy




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun!
If I was close, I would definitely come!
Just wanted to come by and say hi and wish you a wonderful Thursday filled with sweet and simple joys! ♥

Ruth said...

Wish I lived closer. I totally enjoy visiting your blog. It is always filled with wonderful things.
Ruth

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy... wanted to let you know I am having a giveaway of a pretty scarf so stop by and leave a comment if you think you would love to have it!

Smiles
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal