Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas In the Country - 2009

Well my friends - I have to say - it was an absolutely splendid day for our annual Christmas in the Country this last Saturday. The sun was shining, lots of people stirring, soup was on for everyone and simply - I felt really blessed by the turnout. Thank you to everyone who made it extra-special. Once again I didn't get pictures of the people - absolutely no time once the day began - but here are a few pics I thought I'd share. It jus' a lil' bit of the shop - hope you enjoy.
Have a blessed start to your week!
Cathy

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Im new to your Blog ( which I love) I was looking at the pics of your Laundry room makeover and was wanting to know where you found the black enamel container that says laundry on it??? I have looked everywhere for these and can't find them....HELP!!! :) Thanks and have a blessed day. Lisa

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Lisa - I hope you see this. That laundry container was something I had in the shop a few years back. I do remember where it came from but they no longer have it in stock. My best suggestion would be to google "black enamel laundry box" or something like that. I bet you find a bunch of hits! Good luck - hope I was some help. And thanks so much for stopping by! Cathy

Michelle said...

So glad to hear it was a success!

Angie said...

I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE EVERYTHING you do!!! Seriously! You are so talented! I so enjoyed all the pictures and would love to see your awesome shop in person. I would want everything in there!

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Hip Hip Hoooray for a successful day!
Love all the pictures!

Hugz,
Dolly

Come by and say hi