Thursday, December 17, 2009

I miss blogging...

...but oh my, there are not enough hours in the day right now. I know everybody is feeling that way - I've been painting up a storm (hopefully a snow storm) - for the shop and for friends and for teacher gifts and for classmates - well, you know how it is. But I'm having lots of fun - wish I could share with each of you.
Jus' wanted to share this quick note - I think I shared this with you last year - but y'all forgive my repeat. All my handpainted glass ornaments I put in my polka dot boxes - it's a fun way to give them plus an easy way to store them from year to year. So if you have an ornament or any sweet gift and are in need of a fun way to dress it up - jus' paint your box. A few polka dots, a swirl or two and some pretty ribbon - simple grosgrain works great.
Cute, Simple, Handmade, Fun to give!
Happy baking, shopping, wrapping, decorating or whatever you have left to do!
Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas everybody!
Cathy

13 comments:

AUDREY {LIL' BOOGER BLOG} said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Do you think your Pa paw would have any time to cut me a piece of plywood 18 x 20 inches? I really need to get an electric saw! HA! I'd cut my arm off!

Mimi Sue said...

Great wrapping idea. Love it. Mimi

Faye said...

Oh Cathy, I love these. What a special gift made with a lot of love. I think that is the best kind! Hope you have a great day! Blessings, Faye

TxFarmhouse said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the way you used the boxes to make your Christmas header picture.

tincanlily said...

Love it, so cute! 24 hours in a day is not enough time for crafters! Have a nice weekend. They have mentioned snow for Sunday, so we may have a white Christmas!
denise

Darlene said...

You make the CUTEST gifts!! My daughter had to make some things for school for a Mini Society and I will be linking (on Monday) to one of your posts with the salt dough ornies cause we made some. They turned out so CUTE and I thank you for showing us them. I hope she doesn't end up selling them all cause I want them on OUR tree!!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.♥

Angie said...

Such cute gifts and I love the box idea. I wish I had just an ounce of your artistic skills!

Christina said...

I hope your family has a wonderful Christmas!

Deb said...

Merry Christmas Cathy!!! from Texas

Melinda said...

Very cute. I love the swirls.
Cute boxes too.
Hopefully we'll see more of you soon!

Melinda

Chery said...

My of my my!! You are so clever!! Where do you get those little white boxes?? Chery

Stacey said...

So Adorable! Cathy I'm always wishing you were selling your items online. I'm sure it's alot of trouble but you make me want to get in the car and drive right to your shop. It's a long way from Oklahoma City.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy! U have such wonderful ideas. Thanks 4 sharin:)Just wanted 2 wish u and yours HAPPY HOLIDAYS;)