Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Happy Fall Wedding...

...yes, my friends - I'm still here.  We are in our new home but I have been without internet for nearly 3 weeks.  But besides the move - I've been extra busy these past few weeks with other projects.  Before I begin to share with you some pics from our new farmhouse - I thought I'd share some pictures of a recent wedding reception I had the honor of helping with at the end of October.  Meet sweet Christina - a beautiful young lady - both inside and out  who married her prince charming, Chris, on October 21st.  I also helped with her precious sister Morgan's wedding a couple of years ago.  Luckily - Morgan's husband is a very successful farmer - a pumpkin farmer - and that helped a great deal having that contact for Christina's fall wedding.  As usual, this family is always wonderful to me - helping me in every aspect - so I can't take all the credit.  It was an incredibly beautiful day - about 70 degrees - warm sunshine - crisp autumn breeze - couldn't have been a more perfect day!
A country wedding - with all the warmth of happy smiles and lots of love.  Best wishes Chris and Christina - I wish you all the very best! 

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I love fall decorating, and those wedding decorations look wonderful!

Mary Ann said...

I love fall decorating, and wedding decorations in the fall are wonderful!

Melinda said...

Sounds great and the photos look wonderful! Beautiful Fall day.

Melinda